At Harmony Photography we offer professional quality business branding photography.
We walk you through the whole process upon booking and guide you through what to expect and how to prepare for your business branding session.
What categories we capture:
- Group/team photos
- Equipment that is specialized to your industry
- Basic products (ask for quote for full product line photography)
- Staff/people in their work environment
- Facilities and buildings
- Menu items for restaurants
- Events and speaking engagements
- Many possibilities depending on the industry you are in
We capture professional photos and video for you to use on:
- Other Social Media Platforms
- Blog Posts
- Printed Materials (business cards, flyers, brochures, banners, etc.)
Photography Only - $499 plus tax
For the business looking for photos to enhance promotional material and for use in their social media platforms
- One hour of photography of one location of your choice along with headshots of up to 5 employees
- 25 Digital images with rights to reproduction and commercial usage rights
- Royalty free use licenses on photos
Photography and Video - $899 plus tax
For the business who requires photos for their branded website and social media presence. In addition, as video is now recognized as the dominant medium for grabbing your customer’s attention, this package offers a one-minute video ad to take your business to the forefront in social networking.
- Two hours of photography of up to 2 locations/events of your choice along with up to 15 headshots
- 75 Digital images with rights to reproduction and commercial usage rights
- A one minute marketing video with rights to commercial usage
- Royalty free use licenses on photos and video
Refresh - $99 plus tax monthly
For those who require regular updated photos to reflect product changes, staffing changes and special events. This add on is billed monthly but delivered quarterly to meet your budgeting needs.
- Half hour of photography of one event/location of your choice along with up to 3 headshots per quarter
- 15 Digital images with rights to reproduction and commercial usage rights
- Royalty free use licenses on photos
Branding Video Examples
I suggest planning your session 1 to 1.5 months before you plan on using the images in your content calendar, social media, blog and email marketing etc.
Between 2-3 weeks depending on the season.
Your images are delivered in an online photo gallery. From the gallery you can download your images directly to your computer, phone or Dropbox in high resolution.
Yes, all images are edited and no, I don’t watermark your final images.
We have a few options here - I can come to your workplace - this is great if you want pictures of equipment, facilities etc. (This is what I recommend). We can also either do outdoors or at my studio in Puyallup.
More is always better when it comes to props. If you’re unsure, bring it. It’s always best to have more options than not enough. When we meet for our first in person meeting over coffee, we’ll craft a list together for your very first session that’s personalized to your brand.
Yes and no. It really depends on where the locations are and if things “make sense”.
More is always better. I suggest bringing more than you think is necessary just in case. I always suggest bringing a different outfit for each photo idea.
Photo set 1 – you at laptop (1 outfit)
Photo set 2 – you in your work environment or meeting (1 outfit)
Photo set 3 – lifestyle headshot (1 outfit)
I’m fairly flexible depending on the circumstances however I often book multiple shoots in one day all over the city. If you’re unsure how much time you need even after our in-person meeting and are ok with paying for additional time, please let me know ahead of time so I can include the possibility in my schedule. Otherwise, we will keep a close eye on the time so not to go over.
My best advice, over plan. Plan out every single shot you’re hoping to get, the outfit that coordinates with it and the required props. This will keep us moving quickly on the day of, getting as many photos as possible, ensuring we don’t miss a photo and will help you to remember the props and outfits you want to bring.
I suggest about once every 6 months minimum, depending on the amount of content your business needs (ex. bloggers usually need more and different content, more often). I created my Refresh branding package with this in mind after assessing my own need that way businesses can keep their feed looking fresh and updated!
You can reschedule within 24 hours of your photoshoot. Upon booking there is a $175 retainer to secure your session. If you cancel, this is non-refundable as you took a time slot we could have booked someone else.
All prices are listed above.
Fill out the form below :)